miércoles, 19 de enero de 2011

Malice Mizer

He aquí un gran recuerdo de mi infancia. Mana-sama... todos queremos ser como tu de maravillosa. Klaha-sama, fuiste mi gran crush en la pre adolescencia. Y pensar que hace ya 10 años vi por primera vez "Beast of blood".

hexenhaus:  aristocraticelegance:  Mana-sama.  I saved this picture a long time ago, so I have no idea where I got it >.>  God he is so lovely. c:  I don’t think I’ve ever seen this one <3Oh to be that bear…Yu~ki being creeper in the background.I am posting a little of the group with Klaha. I don’t like this era as much (no Kami or Gackt!) but it can’t be denied Klaha has a good voice. The music is still good even without my two favorite members. (What a surprise that Kami is my number one favorite of the band, huh?)Mana…. wow.Graverobber, Graverobber sometimes I wonder why I need you at all~ Everybody sing!

No hay comentarios: