miércoles, 17 de marzo de 2010

Real love is forever

Hoy esot algo nostálgica, así que me decidido honrar la memoria de nuestro querido príncipe gótico, Brandon Lee, en su inolvidable papel de El Cuervo. Dusfruten, queridos, esta es mi película favorita en la vida.
smilesvssmirks:  It’s funny. Little things used to mean so much to Shelly. I used to think they were kind of trivial. Believe me, nothing is trivial.(via ericdraven)
Take your shot, Funboy. You got me dead bang.
spacesucre:  The Crow  Take your shot, Funboy. You got me dead bang. (via letsstartariot)(via ericdraven)
You shouldn’t smoke these. They’ll kill you.
smilesvssmirks:  You shouldn’t smoke these. They’ll kill you.(via nightscale)
Is that gasoline I smell?
(via ericdraven) “Is that gasoline I smell?”
Eric Draven: I see you have made your decision, now let’s see you enforce it.
Top Dollar: Aw, this is already boring the shit out of me. Kill ‘im!
(via ericdraven) Eric Draven: I see you have made your decision, now let’s see you enforce it. Top Dollar: Aw, this is already boring the shit out of me. Kill ‘im!(via nolifex)(via circussoul)thebetteroftwoevils:  It’s raining outside.I’m tempted to do this.Also. This is my favourite ever film.Ever.(via ericdraven) “I only want him”(via forrealsiesbabe)(via forrealsiesbabe)
Each one of these is a life you stole
forrealsiesbabe:  Each one of these is a life you stoleforrealsiesbabe:  Shelley: I love you Eric: Say it again Shelley: I love you  T.T(via forrealsiesbabe)(via sinematik) Este es el comienzo oficial de un spam de The Crow

1 comentario:

Josu dijo...

Yo también ando muy nostálgico...pués se acerca la fecha.
Soy fan suyo desde mucho antes q The Crow,cuando luchaba por quitarse la etiqueta de "hijo de Bruce Lee" y hacerse un nombre en el mundillo.En mi opinión, tenía incluso más estilo q su padre en las escenas de acción y se salía como actor,la gran diferencia entre ambos...
Magníficas fotografías,como siempre.
Besos!