lunes, 16 de marzo de 2009

TankGirl

I LOVE this movie

This comet came crashing into the earth. BAM! Total devastation. No celebrities, no cable TV, *no water*! It hasn't rained in 11 years. Now, 20 people gotta squeeze into the same bathtub. So it ain't all bad.

You gotta think about it like the first time you got laid. You gotta go: "Daddy, are you sure this is right?"

Look, it's been swell, but the swelling's gone down.

Kesslee: Eight, Eight, the burning eight. Between Sunday and Monday there lies a day so dark it will devastate.
Tank Girl: Look, if you want to torture me, spank me, lick me, do it. But if this poetry shit continues, shoot me now, please.


Ladies, lock up your sons!

Now - everybody throw down your guns or I scrape off all her make up!

I'm gonna hit you so hard, your children will be born bruised!


Donner: Wanna dance?
Jet Girl: I don't know how.
Donner: It's okay, I brought the condoms!


T-Saint: I say we kill 'em!
Donner: I say we hump 'em.
Booga: I say we eat crumpets and tea.
Deetee: Tasty! Crumpets and tea. All in favor of crumpets and tea, say "I."
Rippers: I!
T-Saint: Shut up! Ain't gonna be no crumpets and tea.

No hay comentarios: